The new Alto Professional TMX-120DFX mixer is loaded with all the connections you need including 22 total inputs comprised of 8 xlr jacks with phantom power, 12 line jacks and stereo RCA. These low-noise channels are your best friend when connecting instruments, mics, or even your ipod for playing between sets. Even better, each mono and stereo channel has its own 3-shelf eq, so you can dial in every nuance you need in seconds.
A/D and D/A conversion is performed with 24-bit precision, which means you’ll never have a “what was that?” moment. Other features included on the Alto TMX-120DFX is the on-board Alesis digital effects processor which provides pristine 24-bit, ultra-clean digital effects you, and the audience, won’t soon forget. Effects include Large Hall, Medium Hall, Large Room, Medium Room, Karaoke, Short Spring Reverb, Long Spring Reverb, Chamber, Mono Delay, Mono Echo,stereo Echo, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb + Chorus, Reverb + Delay and Thickener.
The Alto tmx120dfx comes standard with the ability to deliver ultra-clean power at 2 x 500 w (4-ohms) or 1000 w (8-ohms bridged). These aren’t peak rating either, this is pure continuous power. In short, it’s a workhorse.
Fortunately, all that power isn’t as heavy as you might expect. Weighing in at just under 24 pounds, the Alto TMX-120DFX is a clear winner in the power-to-weight class.
– 12 channel powered analogue mixing desk
– 500 watts per channel @ 4 ohms
– 300 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
– 22 inputs
– 8 x balanced XLR mic inputs
– 12 x 6.3mm jack line inputs
– RCA phono tape input/output
– Gain, EFX, monitor & 3 band sweepable eq per channel
– 7 band graphic equaliser
– 6.3mm jack monitor output
– 6.3mm jack send/return
– Speakon outputs
– On-board digital effects processor
– Phantom power
– AUX cue allows channels to be independently monitored in stereo
– Master AUX section with EFX to Monitor
– High-volume headphone output
– Weight: 10kg