The new alto Professional TMX-160DFX mixer is loaded with all the connections you need including 30 total inputs comprised of 12 XLR jacks with phantom power, 16 line jacks and stereo RCA. These low-noise channels are your best friend when connecting instruments, mics, or even your ipod for playing between sets. Even better, each mono and stereo channel has its own 3-shelf eq, so you can dial in every nuance you need in seconds.
A/D and D/A conversion is performed with 24-bit precision, which means you’ll never have a “what was that?” moment. Easy-to-view knobs with incredibly smooth movement help to make mixing feel like playing a fine instrument. The TMX-160DFX comes standard with the ability to deliver ultra-clean power at 2 x 750w (4-ohms) or 1500w (8-ohms bridged).
These aren’t peak rating either, this is pure continuous power. In short, it’s a beast.
– 16 channel powered analogue mixing desk
– 750 watts per channel @ 4 ohms
– 475 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
– 30 inputs
– 12 x balanced xlr mic inputs
– 16 x 6.3mm jack line inputs
– RCA phono tape input/output
– Gain, efx, monitor & 3 band sweepable eq per channel
– 7 band graphic equialiser
– 6.3mm jack monitor output
– 6.3mm jack send/return
– Speakon outputs
– On-board Alesis digital effects processor
– Phantom power
– AUX cue allows channels to be independently monitored in stereo
– Master AUX section with EFX to Monitor
– High-volume headphone output
– Weight: 15kg