The new Alto TMX-200DFX mixing desk is the flagship model of the TMX line, loaded with all the connections you need including 38 total inputs comprised of 16 XLR jacks with phantom power, 20 line jacks and stereo RCA. These low-noise channels are your best friend when connecting instruments, mics, or even your ipod for playing between sets. Even better, each mono and stereo channel has its own 3-shelf eq, so you can dial in every nuance you need in seconds.
A/D and D/A conversion is performed with 24-bit precision, which means you’ll never have a “what was that?” moment. Easy-to-view knobs with incredibly smooth movement help to make mixing feel like playing a fine instrument. The TMX-200DFX comes standard with the ability to deliver ultra-clean power at 2 x 750 w (4-ohms) + 2 x 500 w (4-ohms) or 1500 w (8-ohms bridged) + 1000 w (8-ohms bridged).
These aren’t peak rating either, this is pure continuous power. In short, it’s a beast.
– 20 channel powered analogue mixing desk
– 750 watts per channel @ 4 ohms
– 475 watts per channel @ 8 ohms
– 38 inputs
– 16 x balanced XLR mic inputs
– 20 x 6.3mm jack line inputs
– RCA phono tape input/output
– Gain, EFX, monitor & 3 band sweepable eq per channel
– 7 band graphic equaliser
– 6.3mm jack monitor output
– 6.3mm jack send/return
– Speakon outputs
– On-board Alesis digital effects processor
– Phantom power
– AUX cue allows channels to be independently monitored in stereo
– Master AUX section with EFX to Monitor
– High-volume headphone output
– Weight: 16kg